1. It’s been 20 days since my last post. Sorry! This is my attempt at promising to be a loyal (and informative) blogger over the next few months.
2. Next Tuesday, I will officially be done with my first year of Grad School! It’s crazy how fast a school year goes by. Speaking of Grad School, I’m totally using this random blog post as a way to procrastinate on writing y last final of the year. Whoops.
3. I came across an amazing disability awareness site and clothing line the other day. I’m definitely going to be ordering a shirt or two. Check out 3E Love and let me know what you think! 🙂
4. As of this afternoon, I officially have a fully modified vehicle to use in my possession. I’m hoping to get enough training in and test for my license by the end of summer!
5. Camp Care is coming up in just under 3 months…look for a series of posts focused around Camp, its mission, kids, and what you could do to be a part of this years Camp Care! 🙂